Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Punjab Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer,Sub Station Attendant
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited PSPCL has announced for the recruitment of the post of 553 . Apply online before 11 Jan 2018.
No. Of Post
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10900-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5350/-
- Post Name : Sub Station Attendant
- No. of Vacancy : 253 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6400-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3700/-
- For Junior Engineer : Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks or Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree.
- For Sub Station Attendant : Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL or Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection will be based on merit. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/-
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 21.12.2017 to 11.01.2018 (Step- I) and 15.01.2018 (Step- II).
|PSPCL Recruitment 2017||Date|
|Start Date||21 Dec 2017|
|Last Date||11 Jan 2018|
Click on the following link to get more details and apply online: